Nucleus Medical Media
Position Available - Healthcare Marketing Jobs
Join a creative, fast-paced, lucrative work environment as a Sales Representative at Nucleus Medical Media, a medical illustration and animation publisher headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia for more than a decade. Our 32-person company is seeking an energetic, results-oriented candidate to close long-term licensing contracts of our 3D animation library products to clients in the hospital, CME and EMR/EHR markets.
Our company is at the top of its profession in developing medical animations for patient education and marketing support and is poised for rapid growth through increased direct sales. If you are a strong closer, have existing relationships and experience with hospital marketing and patient education personnel and enjoy working as part of a highly educated, world-class team of professionals in the field, we would love to hear from you!
You will be responsible for licensing our 3D animation library products to new and existing customers in the hospital and health-system market in a regional territory within the U.S. You will be expected to call on hospital and health- system patient education and marketing departments to generate new business for the Nucleus Animation Library.
This position will work out of our Atlanta office. Prospecting will be conducted via phone, email and tradeshows. You will conduct onsite presentations as well as coordinate and present product-focused remote webinars. Outside travel is estimated at 40%. You will be manage leads and coordinate follow up with a CRM database. You will be required to assist management in establishing quarterly and annual sales objectives.
Duties and responsibilities
- Prospecting via phone and email to hospitals and health-systems
- Prepare and deliver onsite (and remote) PowerPoint® presentations and associated product demonstrations to executive decision-makers
- Create strong client relationships that generate new, recurring-revenue product licenses
- Maintain contact with new and existing clients availing yourself to assist with product support as needed (minimal)
- Help establish, meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Record and maintain accurate and current contact information in CRM database
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum two years experience in field sales
- Excellent presentation and product demonstration ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Previous sales experience in selling and closing technology-related products to the hospital market a definite advantage
- Ability and experience coordinating travel arrangements and itinerary
Salary and benefits:
- Generous base salary and commission
- Quarterly and annual bonus opportunities
- SIMPLE IRA plan w/ corporate matching
- Cafeteria plan for reimbursable medical expenses
- Medical and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Two weeks paid vacation, five personal/sick days
Interested candidates are asked to send their resume and cover letter with salary history/expectations via e-mail to Keith Pavlik at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Nucleus Medical Media
Founded in 1996, Nucleus Medical Media, Inc. is a leading publisher of online medical illustrations, medical animations, and interactive media for patient, consumer and professional education. The company's content is seen online by millions of people daily on Yahoo!, MSN.com, WebMD, HONmedia, EBSCO Publishing, DiscoveryHealth and other web sites.
Nucleus employs a talented team of professionals, including medical illustrators, animators, programmers, designers and project managers. Their illustrators and animators hold graduate-level degrees from The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, The Medical College of Georgia, The Rochester Institute of Technology, The University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center and The University of Toronto.