Nucleus Medical Media
Position Available - Atlanta Project Manager Jobs
Are you a natural team leader who can get the job done - on time, on budget and with a smile? Do you thrive on responsibility and autonomy? Do you love art, science and technology? Can you correctly pronounce the word “nucleus?” Then YOU are a rare individual, and we would love to meet you!
Nucleus Medical Media is making the world a healthier place for patients, physicians, students and educators with its innovative health literacy animations and interactive/mobile media software. We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to work in a fun, creative environment with other motivated professionals in the Atlanta area to help us bring health literacy to the world.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Direct and manage projects from start to finish
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents
- Communicate project expectations to team members in a timely manner
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary
- Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company
- Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary during project cycle
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team
- Plan, schedule and track project timelines and milestones
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
- Build and grow business relationships vital to the success of the project
- University degree or college diploma
- 5+years direct work experience in a project management capacity, preferably in software product development
- Certifications in project management an asset
- Strong familiarity with project management software, such as MS Project
- Familiarity with web development, mobile app development an asset
- Demonstrated experience in personnel management
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
- Customer service skills an asset
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial
- Overtime may be required in order to meet project deadlines
- Physically able to participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings.
- Some travel may be required for the purpose of meeting with clients,
stakeholders, or off-site personnel/management.
Nucleus offers a competitive salary and benefits program including medical, dental and vision coverage partially paid by the company, life insurance, Cafeteria plan, SIMPLE IRA with 3% company matching, and flexible work hours.
Please send resume and portfolio to KJ Rosynek.
About Nucleus Medical Media
Nucleus Medical Media is a small, fast-growing developer of medical animations and interactive/mobile media for the healthcare, education, media and pharmaceutical markets. Headquartered in Kennesaw, Georgia, the Company’s content is seen by millions of people monthly on YouTube, WebMD, Dr. Oz, McGraw-Hill and thousands of other health information resources online, in print and in broadcasting.